Before you read, remember Q&A Wednesday is coming up! So far I have but two questions. If I don’t get at least 10, I’ll be holding off Q&A until next week – so ask away!
A lot of women find that when you come into the Sugar bowl, a married man comes along with the territory. Married sugar daddies are not uncommon, and sometimes preferred in the SB community. I’m willing to bet that 50% of all sugar daddies are married or attached in some way to a significant other…. Many women though don’t know how to feel when it comes to married sugar daddies. Should they or shouldn’t they? I’m not going to try and sway you one way or the other, as I’m sure most of you know my feelings about being with married sugar daddies (or at least, if you’ve been reading for awhile) you’re also free to give your opinion in the poll below! but here are some things to consider when dealing with a married sugar daddy.
- Your married sugar daddy will always have to “fit you in” to his schedule meaning no spontaneity. Schedules can easily change also. Your plans for 5pm Wednesday can change to next week on Wednesday morning, or maybe even a couple of hours before your arranged meeting. Why? Because married sugar daddies have priorities, and you’re behind his family on that list whether you like it or mot. Maybe if you’re a person who likes planning and not being surprised, then this may be good for you. For others with hectic schedules and lives, not so much.
- Your married sugar daddy will possibly not see you much at all. This is great for some, but for others who want to go on trips and take nice vacations, you’d be lucky!
- your married sugar daddy will not want to hear about your life. Look ladies, sometimes you will find the married sugar daddy who does want to hear about your day, and what you’ve been up too. But they get this from their wives at home regardless. They’re not looking for a second wife. They’re looking for a young lady to enjoy. Maybe if you’re not wanting anything too special, this would be good for you, but I personally feel that it’s harder to converse with someone when you’re trying to watch what slips and what doesn’t.
- Your married sugar daddy will have to be very careful at all times. He doesn’t want to get caught with you, and even if his wife is aware of his SD status, she more than likely doesn’t want to know about it. Being secretive and low key is essential. Being sneaky, especially if you live close to your SD, and being careful is paramount. This may mean that your sugar daddy will have to cancel on you, have to leave last minute, will not respond to texts or calls right away (or even allow you to text or call. Being careful not to leave any trace of you is vital. If you like being sneaky and playing games, then great. If you don’t like having to look over your shoulder, not so great.
- Your married sugar daddy will sometimes take calls, show pictures or speak about his wife, children and home life from time to time. If you don’t like being the center of attention, it’s not for you.
- Your married sugar daddy will never leave his wife for you. I’ve seen a friend in a position where she fell in love her with married SD. It was a horrible situation and it ended badly. Usually there is little room for growth of a relationship with a married sugar daddy, but, if it comes too it, you must be willing to say goodbye too him.
- Your married sugar daddy will always put you last. Like I said with the first point. You’re not number one too him. Family means more. I’ve read a handful of SB blogs where the married man would drop the woman because somethings came up at home. Either his wife found out, or something family related came up and they decided they couldn’t afford you anymore.
- A married sugar daddy may have higher standards for a sugar baby. If he’s risking his marriage for you, then you have to be something special. You have to keep it fresh, keep it burning and keep it exciting. A married SD will not just pick up anybody he finds. The extra pressure of being so “special” can be hard for some girls.
Some Sugar Babies make their own personal choice to either be with married men without the sex, or not be with married men at all. Others prefer being with married men. It’s a personal choice, but something to think hard about. His wife will always be there and there is nothing you can do to make it go away. If the pressure and guilt it too much, then let it go and find someone else.
Anyway, these are just a few of my opinions about married sugar daddies. If you’d like to share your own opinion, please feel free to comment below!