It’s 5 a.m. in this lovely – very quiet – French countryside. My plan for today is to get ready for tomorrow, as Objection is arriving in Paris. We’ll be staying at my mothers tomorrow, and then my grandmothers on and off. Today is the morning for leg waxing, hair recoloring, and the rebuying of essential hygiene products.
No, I’m not doing any kind of promotion. No worries. But I figured why not kill two birds with one stone. A common question I’ve been getting recently is “What kind of products do you use daily” & “What’s your daily routine?” My daily make up routine has already been posted(Q. 8) So lets talk about hygiene.
I usually take showers in the morning, they wake me up and make me feel rejuvinated after a lovely nights rest.
- Body Wash: Caress has the best smelling body wash out there. I prefer their “Evenly Gorgeous” one, but any will do.
- Shampoo / Conditioner: WEN looks great in my opinion. A couple of friends of mine use WEN and always have GORGEOUS hair. I make my own conditioners, lotions and shampoos, however. 🙂
- Wax*: GiGi Mini Pro Waxing Kit has always been very effective for me. I love getting my legs waxed at salons, but when I’m too busy (or too lazy) to get it done at a salon, I use GiGi. I actually love how cheap it is right now, when you think about all that’s included (and there is quite a bit) it’s really worth it. I always find it really effective for when I need an emergency wax and I can’t get myself booked in a salon fast enough.
- Loofah: EcoTools Loofah and Sponge I recieved these as presents at work a few years a go, and since have fallen in love with them.* Only do weekly/monthly
- Toothbrush: Oral B was reccommended to me by my dentist. I’m in love now. It’s so effortless and easy. Maybe a 100$ toothbrush isn’t for you, but I’m tellin ya’
- Mouthwash: Scope is really good on my teeth. I find Listerine to burn my mouth and make it generally feel disgusting after use, but Scope is great compared.
- Toothpaste: Crest WITH BAKING SODA SPRINKLED ON TOP. Baking Soda will whiten your teeth and neutralizes smells. Sometimes I’ll just use the baking soda. But I ALWAYS use BS when brushing!
- Floss: Crest Travel Size I always get the travel size for on the go. You never know when you’ll need them.
- Whitening Strips*: Crest, again. Again, good for those lazy days, emergencies, and times you don’t have the money for a professional.
Misc:Colgate Wisps I’m obsessed with them! I carry them in my purse daily for any emergencies that come up. Lunch out with friends, coffee after a hard day, 9pm dinners at a sleezy Chinese place. Always carry my wisps!
* Only do weekly/monthly
- Facial Cleaner: Skin Genesis. I own the whole set. It’s amazing. I actually have larger pores so I started using their pore minimizer, then moved on to their other stuff. It always makes my skin feel so fresh. Plus, the PM serum will gently take off your make up and got rid of some of my pimples! 🙂Hair Routine
- Blowdryer: CHI Deep Brilliance really awesome for THICK hair!
- Straightener: Sedu Ionic Straightner is absolutely amazing. It makes my hair feel soft and lovely evertime. Much better than my old CHI straightner.
- Curling Iron: Remington
- Hairspray: Big SEXY Hair
- Misc: UV Protectant Spray