Who was with me at the NY ball drop? I wonder if I bumped into anyone there ;)!
New years Eve was pretty amazing for me, and the party I ended up going too after the ball dropped was pretty great, too. My friend decided to host it, and I have got to say, she did an amazing job. Lots of men, lots of music, and lots of alcohol. I feel sorry for people in NY who wanted to sleep that night.
Now I have a killer hangover, even though it’s past 4 p.m. and I’m tired. All I want to do is sleep. Objection and I have done nothing but sleep and laze around all day, so we’re both still in our PJ’s, lazy and blah.
Despite this, I decided to go ahead and set goals for myself for twenty twelve.
- Start running in the morning, every week day.
- Try to eat more (Sometimes I forget to eat or don’t feel hungry)
- Read one book every month, starting with The Professor & The Madman
- Try harder in school
- Start planning my wedding, setting dates
- Begin my Etsy shop (Which is still being developed and sorted out)
- Volunteer more
- Donate to charity every month
- Adopt a new animal (Cat/Dog/Ferret?)
- Put more money into making this blog bigger and better than before
- Socialize more and make more time for friends (I sometimes put friends on the back burner to study for school)
- Write a book
The last one I’ve had as an idea for awhile, even before this blog. I’ve begun the general rough outline of the book, but hopefully it’ll be done within this year. I plan on getting it put on Amazon as a kindle book / iPad / ebook soon!
It’s going to be interesting to look back on this in a year and see what I did or didn’t do!