All these questions have been asked at one point or another. Hopefully FAQ will stop these questions popping up and save us both time! If new questions start occurring then I’ll be sure to post them here.
- I have a question and I’d like to get a hold of you: Cool! I have a “Contact” page at the top of the site under the header. It would probably be best to email me!
- I emailed you and haven’t got a reply! I get emails daily, and sometimes it’s really hard to keep up. 😦 Sorry if you’ve not received a reply yet… Make sure you’re emailing the right address, too, as I’ve just changed my email for this site. 🙂
- Can I have you address or P.O. Box so I can send you gifts? I don’t have a PO box, nor would I be interested in giving out my real address. If you want to send monetary gifts, the email to paypal is the same as my personal site email listed above.
- I would like to discuss business with you. Sure! I give details for business or professional arrangements on my email! Thanks!
- Can we hang out? My blog is anonymous, and I’d like to remain anonymous. No offense, I just don’t like the idea of my personal identity being known.
- I want you to look at my profile on ____. Will you? Not right now, sorry, I am very busy with things right now, and I don’t have much time to look through them! I would hate for you to email and you feel like I’m ignoring you! 😦
- If I contact you for advice, will I always remain anonymous? Unless you state otherwise, you will always remain anonymous.
- I posted a comment and you didn’t approve it. Why? I don’t approve comments for a variety of reasons. Either it was: A. An advertisement, B. Rude/Offensive, C. A question along the lines of “whats a site I can use, I’m X years old and want a sugar daddy” etc. SBD is not a dating site! Sorry!
- Where in France are you from? Paris.
- What languages do you speak? French, English, German and a little Italian
- Why are you in NYC? I’ve always loved NYC, so I found a school specifically located here. I am no longer in NYC as of 2013!
- Are you here on a student visa? No. I have American citizenship. My father is American and my mother is French. I was born in France, however always wanted to move to the USA.
- What do your parents do? My father works in the IT field, and my mother was a doctor.
- Does your family know you’re a SB? Yes. They’ve been very supportive. I hate lying to them, and they were also wondering why I didn’t need money from them anymore and how I was able to afford nice things. Lying wasn’t going well for me. They don’t exactly agree with my choices, but they love and support me.
- Are you moving back to France after you finish University here? I don’t think so. My eventual plan is to own a home in France and America.
- Your English is very good. How are you so fluent when you’ve only lived here for a few years? My father is American, and doesn’t speak French as well as he’d like. Speaking English was sometimes essential with him. Not only that, but I was an exchange student in England.
- Do you think in English or French? Both. I dream and think in English most of the time, though.
- What do you like to do in your spare time? Being with friends, blogging, watching movies, going to the gym, photography, reading, and yoga!
- How much is your allowance? Right now I don’t have a sugar daddy!
- How can you afford to live in New York? Due to no longer having a sugar daddy, I had to move! 😦
- You post at really weird times. What time do you wake up and go to bed? It changes a lot. I go to bed when I’m tired, and if I wake up to use the restroom in the a.m. I usually stay up.
- Where do you live? Seattle
- Do you speak English or French more? I speak English more, as not many people here speak French fluently. 😉
- How tall are you? 5’3 area 😦
- How much do you weigh? 120lbs
- I’ve seen pictures of you with your hair in different colors… What is your hair color?! Dark brown, but I dye it a lot! 🙂
- Why do you remain anonymous? For many reasons that I outlined here.
- Who was Objection that you mentioned on your blog so much?? My ex fiancee/sugar daddy.
- What blogging platform do you use? I use WordPress. I know a lot of people use Blogger and Tumblr, but I’ve found it a lot easier to organize my thoughts here.
- How did you come up with the name Sugar Baby Daily? The name came about rather randomly actually. My original idea was “Sugar baby diary” and “Becoming Sugar.” However, those had both already been taken. I had to create a new email to start my new blog, so I ended up with “thedailylifeofasb” as a filler. I ended up naming my tumblr the name . However, as time went on, “The daily life of a Sugar Baby” become annoying to type, and saying “TSLOASB” or “TDLSB” didn’t seem like much fun. I ended up coming up with “Sugar baby daily.” From then it caught on.
- How do get your own name? As in http://www.namehere.com? I paid for it via wordpress, which is a really great price of $17 a few years back. I never got around to renewing it. 😦
- Can I make a banner/template/logo for your blog? If you would like too, then I’d be open to looking at anything creative you could make! 🙂
- Would you be open to a guest blogger / guest blogging on my blog? Yes and yes. I’ve been considering a guest blogger here for awhile. 🙂
- Can I advertise on your blog? Contact me for anything business related.
- How can I start a blog? You can start a blog by going to any free blog platform. Choose your name, and a template, then start blogging. Writing quality content is essential, and so is posting frequently.